Please refer to the application requirements and criteria below for a list of the supporting documents needed. Incomplete applications will not be considered. If any question in this application does not apply to you, please put N/A in the space. The deadline for the application is February 2, 2018. If you have any questions about the program or application, please call Matt Brumley, 501-776-6743.
- Applicant must live (or originate from), work or attend school in Saline County
- If applicant is a current student, must have a minimum 2.5 GPA
- Applicant must complete the full application
- Submit 2 letters of reference
- Must include a 500 words or less letter explaining “How you plan on using your education to benefit our community”.
- Include high school transcript and ACT score (If graduating high school senior)
Click here to download the application and return to the SMH Foundation office. You may also scan and email completed application to email@example.com. Copies of the application are also available at the front desk in the lobby of hospital.